Thursday, April 7, 2011

Momma always said life is not a musical. it's just a cereal and a board game

As a gay man, and yes I'm gay, I like glee. I love the black girl, the two asians, the teacher, the jew jock, the dumb jock, the slutanna, britney bitch, wheels, Rachel Berry (who I was in high school-ask anyone) and the sexy Mr Schuster. I love Ryan Murphy and everything that he did for FX, especially with Julian Mcmahon. I can't look at the arch nemesis of the Fantastic Four without having a doctor patient fantasy (however, I DON'T LIKE EAT PRAY LOVE . AUTHOR=BITCH GIRL STATUS). 


With that being said, I don't like other shows that aren't musicals, doing musicals. Especially when it was a medically based drama, where there is more drama than medical. As my favorite show, Greys Anatomy, did a musical episode I closed my eyes when watching it. Not only because Callie had every single injury imagined and had the possibility of dying but, the singing was horrible. AND WHAT IS WITH WRITERS IN ANY MEDICAL MUSICAL EPISODE MAKING SOMEONE HAVE A BAD HEAD INJURY?  Scrubs did the same thing, and this woman had a bump on the head. I don't want anymore shows to do musicals.  






1 comment: