Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm Going to Tell You Once and For All: I Don't Care About The Royal Wedding!

I haven't watched the Today Show in studio 1A in Rockeffeller Plaza for the past two weeks and here is why. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE ROYAL WEDDING. And according to a recent 60 Minutespoll "Only four percent are interested in the whole wedding it's self." We as Americans went through our teenage independence phase from Great Britain four score and seven years ago. Which is what I don't understand why the news keeps reporting it. The only thing I'm curious about is the dress, because Princess Diana's was a HOT MESS or as my sister says, "She looks like she can smuggle of bunch of Mexicans." I don't understand about the Mexicans, but stop comparing Princess Diana with Kate Middleton. As a young child I don't remember Princess Diana, but as I'm forced to listen as I'm reading my national politics on CNN.com there are a lot of differences and I'm going to break it down like Missy Meanor on a Timberland beat. For one thing William and Kate are the same age and not thirty years apart like his father and mother. Secondly, Kate can handle the press well and Diana couldn't. Finally, so far at least there isn't someone else in their relationship. So I want to ask the question, why are people so obsessed about the royal wedding? Also Lifetime produced a film called William and Kate with American actors with American accents. STOP IT RIGHT NOW. This is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment